Carrier Acceptance Testing
AIRCOM Labs is a market leader for Carrier Acceptance Test services. Our US-based Centers of Expertise provides a full suite of test capabilities, both in the lab and in the field. We are the only lab fully accredited by AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon for stock, non-stock, branded, non-branded devices & modules.
AIRCOM Labs provides mobile device testing in a state-of-the-art lab with highly experienced test engineers and lab managers. We are able to quickly and efficiently guide you through the entire carriers acceptance process offering a comprehensive set of test services meeting carrier-specific requirements for the four Tier-1 US wireless carriers we support.
The Internet of Things has introduced many more devices onto the network, all of which can lead to network interference. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) need their devices to be supported by leading carriers to ensure market success. Proper certification of devices is becoming more critical every day, especially with the introduction of Open Market Handsets (OMH) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) business models.
Our highly respected test services are used by the world’s top device manufactures, OEMs, CSPs and regulators. These customers have chosen us as their trusted partner for device testing services. In the past five years, our lab has tested over 1000 devices, including phones, tablets, data cards, modules and chipsets, from more than 75 manufacturers.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART LAB
- The North American test facility is equipped with state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated test platforms, designed to conform with all the necessary carrier accreditations and authorizations.
- Our team of industry experts determines the necessary test requirements, analyzes the results, assists engineering teams with effective trouble-shooting, and efficiently triages and resolves problems.
- CARRIER SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Through close partnerships with leading carriers and platform vendors, AIRCOM Labs has designed and developed several carrier-specific test programs.
- HIGH TEST CAPACITY AND COVERAGE
- With multiple test platforms in operation, we can ensure better test coverage and the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously, significantly reducing queues and turnaround times.
- END-TO-END TEST AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES
- A full suite of services, including lab and field tests, across a various combination of band and carrier aggregation requirements.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS
- We continually invest in our state-of-the–art labs and testing processes, reducing test times and associated costs, while providing the highest quality of service.
AIRCOM Labs offers a comprehensive set of test services underpinned by wireless industry certification programs that are tailored to your needs.