Wireless device testing has become an increasingly difficult environment to navigate. With the complexity of the technologies involved, it becomes even more mission critical to ensure that the growing wave of device types meet minimum performance and conformance criteria prior to network launch.
AIRCOM Labs is uniquely positioned as a leading test partner for US carrier acceptance and industry certification. We work with the world’s leading device manufacturers, OEMs, communication service providers and regulators; providing a comprehensive device testing program that covers every step of the product lifecycle, from design to launch.
• Carrier Acceptance Testing
• Regulatory Testing
• Industry Conformance Testing (PTCRB/GCF/CTIA)
AIRCOM Labs is able to test and certify any Tier-1 US wireless carrier-supported device or module through our accredited US labs and our extensive network of field testing resources located across the US and globally.
The company highlights below
A TRUSTED ADVISOR WITH AN END-TO-END SERVICE OFFERING
- Operator acceptance
- Conformance certification
- R&D testing
- Triage & development
- Field testing
- Technical consulting
- Program management
WHY AIRCOM LABS?
- The gateway to carrier acceptance and conformance in the US
- An end-to-end service offering
- The go to partner for global OEMs
- Key Industry and carrier certifications
- State-of-the-art test platforms (including 5G)
- Highly recognized by customer, industry and marketplace
- Field testing service
- Advanced positioning in IoT testing
- 5G centre of expertise and innovation
- Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award 2018
- PTCRB Award of Excellence 2018
- Sony Partner Award 2017
- PTCRB Award of Excellence 2017
- First PTCRB Lab in North America
- First AVL for AT&T Testing
- GCF member since 2000
- One of first two labs authorized for Verizon LTE Testing
Find out more on the history of AIRCOM Labs.